|Title:||Assistant Scheduling Coordinator|
The Assistant Scheduling Coordinator will schedule trips utilizing our computer software with the goal of maximizing overall efficiency. The Assistant Scheduling Coordinator will work with customers, our management team, and third-party schedulers to meet client expectations for punctuality and customer service.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Perform all scheduling activities with the goal of maximized efficiency.
- Build and maintain routes on a daily basis.
- Overall efficiency will be measured using factors including the number of trips per day, number of vans used, amount of driver downtime, driver hours, and mileage, etc.
- Will update Operations team on daily scheduling factors.
- Assign daily subcontractor trips.
Assisting Vendor Management
- Maintain records of vendor contact information and updates in the database.
- Communicate daily with subcontractors on next day trips requests, changes, and other issues.
- Assist in recruiting and locating new subcontractors.
- Schedule Ambulance trips and find providers for this level of service
- Verification of current and new subcontractors to ensure they meet requirements to transport our clients.
Communicate with immediate supervisor and management verbally and in writing on a daily basis.
Communicate with customers, clients, drivers, and office personnel in a professional manner.
Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications/Requirements: The requirements listed below represent the knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary to perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to allow individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Education and/or Experience: High school diploma or GED is required. Prefer Dispatcher/Logistics experience and/or Customer Service experience.
“Provide A Ride is an Equal Opportunity Employer” to “Provide A Ride is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace.”